have you ever known somebody so shitty they completely ruin that first name for you?
– 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
its weird society sees people with tattoos and modifications as being unclean and poor when in reality its so expensive to get those things in the first place and the aftercare is strenuous and daily and in reality modified people are probably the most hygienic and well off people you’ll meet
Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
When I’m listening to Britney Spears in my car and one of my friends tells me to change it
the main thing i look forward to in life is raising dogs w/ someone i love
There’s a very drunk man down my street who has been flirting with a tree for twenty minutes now.
He’s on his knees now. I think he’s proposing.
Drunk man currently walking away from the tree, shouting “YOU’RE ALL THE SAME”.
my newest addition.
Aha, that’s awesome!
Nice add to the growing collection, Matej xx